—its true, I think will help me too
Made this the other day for myself to look at and read when I don’t feel like working out. Hope it inspires you all!
WOW … YES
Tried and true.
Helps even me run like a champ!
5 Things You Should Know About Eggs
- 1| Rocky didn’t know what the hell he was doing. Besides the salmonella risk, downing eggs raw won’t provide as much fuel for muscle growth. Studies show that the protein in fully cooked eggs is 91% bio available, or ready to be used by the body. Raw eggs are only half as potent.
- 2| While a yolk carries all of an eggs, five grams of fat and 186 mg of cholesterol, it also packs about half the egg’s six grams of protein, as well as its payload of amino acids and vitamins A, B, D, E, and K. This is why many lifters opt for whole eggs plus added whites.
- 3 | Egg yolks contain choline, an essential nutrient that helps maintain brain-cell structure and neurotransmitters.
- 4| The spindly white fiber attached to the yolk is called the chalaza, which protects the yolk by keeping it suspended within the shell.
- 5 | There is absolutely no nutritional difference between brown eggs and white ones. Brown eggs are laid by hens with red earlobes, and white eggs are laid by hens with white earlobes. End of story.